Unless the context requires otherwise, terms specified below shall have the indicated meanings:
Data Controller or IQ Test123
– means a limited company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, with its registered address at Laisvės al. 59, LT-44305 Kaunas, Lithuania, contact e-mail: [email protected]
; website: https://www.iqtest123.com .
– means any information relating to any natural person which would allow the person to be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
– means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal data such as: collecting, recording, organizing, storing, classifying, grouping, combining, altering (supplementing or correcting), transferring, publishing, using, logical and (or) arithmetical operations, searching, disseminating, destructing or other operation or set of operations.
– means natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller.
– means any form of automated processing of Personal Data consisting of the use of Personal Data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person.
– means the activity of offering goods or services to Data Subjects by email, post mail, phone or other means of direct contact.
– means recreational services, consisting of various Intelligence Quotient (“IQ”) tests, vision tests, reaction tests, math tests or other similar tests that are specifically designed to determine the Data Subjects’ IQ or other cognitive abilities provided by the Data Controller. Services are
– means a natural person who use the Website and/or buy Services from the Data Controller.
– means an internet site that goes by address of https://www.iqtest123.com .
– means an individually made profile of Data Subject’s provided Personal Data accessible via special link in the Website.
– means natural or legal person who is authorized to perform any Processing actions by Data Controller in accordance to a service agreement entered between the Third Party and Data Controller. Specifically, such Third Party may be providing legal, accounting, hosting or other services that would require revealing any Personal Data to the service provider.